The Nitro Flamer is a main character in UTAUWikiTale. He takes the role of Mettaton.
Normal Form Edit
Just like Mettaton, TNF's normal appearance is a gray, largely rectangular box with a 4 x 5 grid of lights at the top which can change colour depending on his mood. He also has four dials along the bottom of his body, and the bottom, he has a single leg which ends in a wheel. He has two segmented robotic arms which end in white gloves. Unlike Mettaton, the colour of his lights are red and dark blue, plus he has a set of headphones.
DELTA Form Edit
Just like Mettaton, he can transform into a humanoid body. However, TNF's EX form (Which he calls his DELTA Form) looks more like the EX form of Underswap Napstaton. He has a backwards red hat, his pair of headphones around his neck and a light-grey, sleeveless hoodie over a red T-shirt with a weird abstract pattern on it. He has short, dark gold hair, synthetic gray skin, deep blue eyes and a visible metal segment below his right eye. He is also depicted with without his legs attached to his body. His legs have a neon-green and white colour-scheme.
Just like Mettaton, TNF is a flamboyant, charismatic internet show host that likes drama, action and violence. He does a lot of work making sure his videos become popular. However, he is slightly less flamboyant than classic MTT, only sometimes boasting about himself. He is also incredibly nerdy, often obsessing over pop-culture, retro media and anime. He actually focuses more on his side job by making sprites and artwork for the wiki.
His abilities are the same as Mettaton, except re-themed to match TNF's role on the wiki and his personality.
- The reason why TNF is a ghost (in a robot) is because he was murdered by CNAS (As shown here) and was built a robotic body by Nin10GMod (UTAUWikiTale's Alphys.)
- TNF only likes his EX mode legs a bit, instead of worshipping them like UT Mettaton.
- Has a real Youtube channel that can be found here.
- He is only one part of an entity, the other being CNAS-Tale TNF.
- Sometimes he appears in CNAS-Tale to say hi to his "inferior half."